Anea offers a variety of customized alternatives to support moms and tween/teen girls depending on personal needs, preference and budget.
- One-on-One: (For Moms and/or Girls)
This popular coaching option allows for very personal, highly customized support and guidance.
For Moms: Anea guides each mom she works with to greater understanding of the adolescent journey and the ways in which she can re-invent herself as the mother of a tween or teen girl, set clear goals and support her in developing a stronger more communicative relationship with her daughter.
For Girls: Anea works closely with each girl client, guiding her to recognize her unique potential, individual strengths, inner and outer beauty and to develop tools to create a successful, fulfilling path in life.
- FORMAT: Coaching may take place in person, via video conferencing or by phone. Each session is 50 minutes in length and access via email between sessions is included.
- OBJECTIVE: The intent of each session is to gain greater self-awareness, develop tools to be used on a daily basis and determine specific action steps toward our determined goal.
- Empowerment Workshops for Moms
In a relaxed group setting, Anea guides moms through a process of re-connecting with themselves as women, supports them in re-visiting their own adolescent experience and provides tools for more effective parenting of tween and teen girls.
- FORMAT: Workshops are offered both in person and via telephone or videoconference. In person workshops take place in full day, weekend and weekly formats. Telephone and videoconference workshops take place in weekly format (usually 6 weeks).
- OBJECTIVE: The approach and content of these workshops is rooted in Anea’s core philosophy that it requires an empowered mom to raise an empowered daughter.
- Empowerment Workshops for Girls
Also in a relaxed group setting, Anea addresses existing challenges to self-esteem, teaches body knowledge and media literacy, and provides tools for dealing with friendship dynamics and bullying.
- FORMAT: Full-day workshops take place in person and are limited to 11 girls of similar age. Take-home resources for girls and parents are provided.
- OBJECTIVE: These custom-created workshops for tween and teen girls are intended to assist each participant to gain a greater self-awareness while helping to build self-esteem.
- Team Building Workshops
As a former athlete who recognizes the incredible importance of personal fitness as well as sense of team, Anea is a strong advocate of organized sports, especially for girls. Anea is now partnering with nationally renowned originator of Whole Brain Functioning, author and retreat trainer, Annie Jubb, to conduct customized, highly interactive one-day workshops for female teen athletes. These dynamic workshops are intended to heighten each player’s awareness of and commitment to the reality that the strongest and most successful teams are made up of individuals who recognize both their own and their teammates’ unique strengths and challenges, who communicate exceptionally well and who have bonded in an authentic and committed manner, both on and off the court. In doing so, the powerful, individual life lessons learned are certain to accompany increased team success.
Anea is a highly sought-after speaker by groups, both large and small. Always tailored specifically to her audience, Anea’s presentations are research-based, candid and designed to allow for optimum interactivity. Anea is consistently commended for her warm, genuine style, her ‘real-life’ perspective and her ability to connect with her audience as both an experienced professional and as a proud parent of girls.
A former middle and high school teacher of almost a decade, Anea brings first-hand experience to her work as a consultant to both public and private schools. Anea works closely with administrators, counselors and teachers, guided by her expertise with adolescent girls, to address the unique challenges of their school, particularly with regard to the needs of the girls who attend their school. Anea will work independently or collaboratively with staff to create customized programs for students and teachers to address bullying, self-esteem building
Anea also consults for local and national organizations dedicated to the health, well-being and empowerment of girls and/or women.